A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is part of Game Off 2017
The theme is 'throwback'
Yeah, this is an asteroids game. Except... it's a throwback to a game I played over (mumble) years ago. The original version worked on the BBC series of machines (BBC Master 128, maybe?) and was very colourful, full of particles and had blackholes!
I'm using godot (v2.1.4) as the engine
- left arrow or A, spin left
- right arrow or D, spin right
- up arrow or W, thrust
- CTRL, TAB or RETURN to fire
- space, jump!
- Unpack wakizoids_windows.zip to a folder on your Windows PC and run wakizoids.exe
- Unpack wakizoids_mac.zip to a folder on your Mac and run the wakizoids.app
- Unpack wakizoids_linux.zip to a folder on your Linux box. You will need to mark wakizoids as an executable with chmod 755 wakizoids - or let the system do it for you if you try to run it
DUE TO STABILITY ISSUES I'VE REMOVED THE HTML5 VERSION OF MY GAME! It just hangs in the browser.
- Sometimes it works...13 days ago
- Updated to V1.115 days ago
- Mac and Linux versions16 days ago
- Uploaded final versions16 days ago
- highscores21 days ago
- building for Windows, Mac and Linux21 days ago
- The end is in sight!22 days ago
- BLACKHOLE ACTIVATED!24 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.