A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is part of Game Off 2017
The theme is 'throwback'
Yeah, this is an asteroids game. Except... it's a throwback to a game I played over (mumble) years ago. The original version worked on the BBC series of machines (BBC Master 128, maybe?) and was very colourful, full of particles and had blackholes!
I'm using godot (v2.1.4) as the engine
- left arrow or A, spin left
- right arrow or D, spin right
- up arrow or W, thrust
- CTRL, TAB or RETURN to fire
- space, jump!
- Unpack wakizoids_windows.zip to a folder on your Windows PC and run wakizoids.exe
- Unpack wakizoids_mac.zip to a folder on your Mac and run the wakizoids.app
- Unpack wakizoids_linux.zip to a folder on your Linux box. You will need to mark wakizoids as an executable with chmod 755 wakizoids - or let the system do it for you if you try to run it
DUE TO STABILITY ISSUES I'VE REMOVED THE HTML5 VERSION OF MY GAME! It just hangs in the browser.
- Sometimes it works...Dec 03, 2017
- Updated to V1.1Nov 30, 2017
- Mac and Linux versionsNov 29, 2017
- Uploaded final versionsNov 29, 2017
- highscoresNov 25, 2017
- building for Windows, Mac and LinuxNov 25, 2017
- The end is in sight!Nov 24, 2017
- BLACKHOLE ACTIVATED!Nov 21, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.